Are you a small business in need of working capital?
Let’s be honest. No one can afford to wait 45-80 days to get paid. Let First Capital fix that problem with our invoice factoring services.
First Capital Business Finance provides invoice factoring to small and medium-sized businesses. If your business requires accounts receivable financing for the continued growth of your company. Our goal is to provide you a reliable funding resource with the flexibility to meet the unique challenges and opportunities of your business. First Capital Business Finance has the resources and expertise to provide flexible and effective financing solutions for commercial businesses.
Invoice Factoring Benefits:
- Get the cash you need – FAST (in as little as 24 hours)
- Fund your payroll without the wait
- Bad credit isn’t a problem
- Bankruptcies and liens don’t disqualify you
- Pre-approval is fast and easy
- An experienced team of experts
- Exceptional customer service
- Optional programs with no monthly minimum
- Optional programs with no facility fee
Who is invoice factoring for?
- Underperforming banking relationships
- Businesses looking for better financing rates
- Businesses with credit problems or previous bankruptcies
- Businesses with any type of credit score – we look at your customers’ credit
- Companies with rapid growth and expansion
- All industries
Our Typical Invoice Factoring Client:
|Facility Size:||$10,000 – $15 million|
|Annual Sales:||$300,000 – $50,000,000|
|Advance Rate:||Up to 90% of eligible accounts receivable|
|Public or Private Companies|
- Expedited Decisions
- Line of Credit up to $15 million
- Optional Programs Offer No Facility Fee
- Optional Programs Offer No Monthly Minimum
- Ability to lending in over 17 different foreign currencies
- Ability to fund against domestic & foreign accounts receivable & inventory on recourse & non-recourse basis
Accounts Receivable Financing
How does Accounts Receivable Financing work?
Accounts receivable financing is a type of asset-financing arrangement in which a company uses its receivables — outstanding invoices or money owed by customers — as collateral in a financing agreement. In this agreement, an accounts receivables financing company, also called a factoring company, gives the original company an amount equal to a reduced value of the unpaid invoices or receivables.
Accounts receivable financing (aka AR financing) can improve your cash flow by providing capital against outstanding accounts receivables (invoices).
Get up to 90% of your invoice released as a loan within 24 hours.
Once an invoice is produced, up to 90% of the invoice amount can be released as a loan. These funds can be released within 24 hours, and can provide immediate cash to the business.
As your customers remit payments, the balance of the loan will be paid down accordingly. The remaining 10% will then be paid to you, less the facility fee. This revolving access to capital can be very helpful for companies that are growing faster than expected.
Who is accounts receivable financing for?
- Telecommunication Tower Erectors (Cell Tower Developers)
- Compounding Pharmacies
- Medical Providers
- Export Trade
- Agriculture & Produce
- Trucking & Freight Brokers
Purchase Order Financing
First Capital Business Finance purchase order financing can help you if you have purchase orders that you cannot fulfill because you lack funds. As opposed to traditional bank finance, PO financing is easy to qualify for and can be set up quickly. The main requirement is that you have an order from a credit worthy commercial or government client.
Benefits of Purchase Order Financing
Purchase order funding is a financing option that allows you to accept purchase orders, regardless of your current capital availability.
- Ideal for companies that have exhausted their available funds or bank options
- Finance up to 100% of your supplier costs
- Allows you to deliver more and bigger orders
- No arbitrary limits like bank financing
- Directly tied to your sales.
This means that all you need to do to obtain additional financing is to obtain orders from solid commercial or government customers. PO financing is an ideal tool for companies that sell third party products such as wholesalers, distributors and resellers, and companies that are growing quickly.
To qualify for purchase order funding, companies must meet these criteria:
- Must be a product re-seller / distributor
- Must have commercial or government customers
- Must have a minimum of $50,000 in monthly sales
- Transactions must have a minimum gross profit of 20%
- Must not be a direct manufacturing company (using 3rd party manufacturing is allowed)
If your company sells a service or manufactures goods directly (rather than out sourcing) please use our invoice factoring services.
For more information call us today at 888-825-1669 or contact us online for a free evaluation.