First Capital Business Finance commercial equipment leasing has unique advantages over other types of financing or purchasing with cash that can be vital to your business: The payment and terms of the equipment lease are fixed once the lease has been approved. You will know exactly what your payment will be each and every month to help you better plan your available cash flow and budget for the future. Commercial equipment leasing and financing are a breeze with First Capital.
Flexible Small Business Commercial Equipment Leasing
We are flexible to unforeseen needs so payments can be adjusted by extending or even shortening the term of the lease. Significant sales tax and installation fees can be added into the lease financing. In many cases, the total amount of each lease payment is tax deductible*, and choosing a residual based or fair market value lease transfers some of the risks of holding onto obsolete equipment. A commercial equipment lease through First Capital Business Finance can be much more beneficial than other types of commercial equipment financing or traditional bank loans. Consider the variety of leases that might best suit your business, listed below:
Fair Market Value Lease (True Lease)
This is a traditional lease agreement with lower monthly payments than a buyout. This type of lease will provide three options when the term of the equipment lease ends:
- You can buy out your leased equipment at fair market value
- Renew the equipment lease terms
- Return the equipment – a perfect solution for customers expecting a loss in the value of their leased equipment
Dollar Buy-Out Lease
With this commercial equipment financing program, at the end of your lease term, you “buy” your equipment for just $1. This is a perfect solution for businesses who know their equipment will not decrease in value and are looking to keep their equipment at the end of the lease.
High-Cost Equipment Leasing
First Capital Business Finance offers commercial equipment leasing for large equipment purchases over $100,000. Many banks will include equipment leases on your business’ available credit and reduce your credit line limits accordingly. By doing business with First Capital Business Finance, your commercial equipment financing won’t affect your available bank credit.
Asset-Based Direct Lease Programs: Bad Credit & Prior Bankruptcy OK – Learn More CLICK HERE
- Application Only Up to $200,000 – No Financials Required
- No Credit Score Program – Bad Credit Ok; Recent Bankruptcy Ok; Previous Repo’s Ok; Tax Liens Ok
- Leases for Churches & Publicly Traded Companies
- Gaming Industry – All equipment except slot machines
- 100% Pre-Funding – Have the ability to pay your vendors before receiving the equipment
- Commercial Lease – No Personal Guarantee
- Loans Against Construction Equipment – Use your equipment to get working capital
Section 179 Tax Deduction
Being a business ownerm, you need to make yourself familiar with all the benefits that may apply to you. We are not certified to offer tax advice. We always encourage our clients to consult with their CPA or accountant about the tax consequences when acquiring commercial equipment financing for their business. The IRS has made some amendments to Section 179. Be sure to speak with your CPA to see how this may help your business.
* Consult your tax advisor to make sure the type of equipment lease you are entering into allows for a tax
For more information, call us today at 888-565-6692 or click on the Apply Now! button at the bottom of this page for a free evaluation.
First Capital Business Finance specializes in the following types of equipment:
- 3D Printers
- Restaurant Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Hospitality Equipment
- Office Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Commercial Truck & Transportation Equipment
- Equipment, Party & Tool Rentals
- Fitness Equipment
- Plumbing Equipment
- Vending Equipment (including arcades & other games)
- Yellow Iron/Heavy Equipment/Farming
- Mining Equipment: Trommels, Mini Trommel & Wash Plants
- Commercial Equipment Leasing
Commercial Equipment Leasing | First Capital Business Finance