Accounts Receivable Financing

Accounts Receivable Financing

How does Accounts Receivable financing work?

Accounts receivable financing (aka AR financing) can improve your cash flow by providing capital against outstanding accounts receivables (invoices). Once an invoice is produced, there can be up to 90% of the invoice amount released as a loan. These funds can be released within 24 hours, and can provide immediate cash to the business. As your customers remit payments, the balance of the loan will be paid down accordingly. The remaining 10% will then be paid to you, less the facility fee. This revolving access to capital can be very helpful for those companies who are growing faster than expected.

Eligible Industries

  • Telecommunication Tower Erectors (Cell Tower Developers)
  • Compounding Pharmacies
  • Manufacturing
  • Medical Providers
  • Export Trade
  • Agriculture & Produce
  • Temp-Staffing
  • Trucking & Freight Brokers

For more information, contact us online or call us today at 888-565-6692.